Cellular stages (at the structural level)
4. Impregnation (e.g. Osteoarthritis)
5. Degeneration (e.g. Sclerosis)
6. Neoplasm (e.g. Cancer)
Mental stages according to Meinhold are:
Neurotic Level (Mental level)
1. Strong feelings (e.g. Anger)
2. Extreme feelings (e.g. Unbearable fears)
3. Embedded Conflicts (e.g. a transfer to the unconscious fear)
Borderline (division between the neurological level and psychotic level)
Psychotic phases (at the level of the person)
4. Fixation (e.g. Addictions and compulsions).
5. Depression (e.g. Cyclothymiacs)
6. Psychosis (e.g. Paranoia, Schizophrenia, hearing voices etc.)
Symptom can jump from physical level to mental level and vice versa. In the THIPP (Hypno-integrative therapy of deep Psychology) developed by Werner Meinhold, the individual travels through the "Causal" road returning to previous states up to the healing.